Authors are responsible for the originality of manuscripts submitted to Applied Research Journal and the original data based on which the manuscript is provided must be available upon on editor request. Authors are responsible for the contents of their manuscript, including article claims, conclusions, and appropriate citation, acknowledgments, and author contribution.
Authors of Applied Research Journal must confirm the following:
- Submitted manuscripts must be the original work of the author(s)
- Only unpublished manuscripts should be submitted
- It is unethical to submit a manuscript to more than one journal concurrently
- Any conflict of interest must be clearly stated
- Acknowledge the sources of data used in the development of the manuscript
- All errors discovered in the manuscript after submission must be swiftly communicated to the Editor.